Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. The expressiveness and resistance to aging, as well as the possibility of combining them with many other painting techniques, have always made the medium interesting for artists and graphic designers. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artists' inks in a modern, uncomplicated drawing pen, the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and highly light-resistant drawing ink is ideal for making sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion drawings and illustrations.
- Ideal for creative lettering and lettering art
- A nice set for anyone who wants to design their own greeting cards and gift tags.
- In addition to a pencil for preliminary drawings, Pitt Artist Pen Fineliners for contours, fine details and embellishments, Pitt Artist Pens with brush tips for lettering, curves and fill-ins as well as Metallics Markers for a beautiful glitter effect are included.
- The set also includes greeting cards in different colors and templates for gift tags.
- Developed with professional hand lettering artists
- Includes a hand lettering booklet with instructions and tips
- 12-piece set: 5 Pitt Artist Pens B = brush tip (colors 108 cadmium yellow dark, 131 coral, 148 ice blue, 170 may green, 199 black), 2 Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner S = 0.3 and 1.5 (color 199 black), 3 metallics markers (colors heart of gold, berry nice, wanderlust), 1 Goldfaber pencil B, block of greeting cards and gift tags