sets | Bullet Journaling Starter Set | 9 parts
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. The expressiveness and resistance to aging, as well as the possibility of combining them with many other painting techniques, have always made the medium interesting for artists and graphic designers. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artists' inks in a modern, uncomplicated drawing pen, the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and highly light-resistant drawing ink is ideal for making sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion drawings and illustrations.
- Everything you need for bullet journaling
- 9 piece set
- A HB grade pencil with an eraser tip for preliminary drawings
- A Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner S in black for outlining, fine detail, embellishment and writing
- Pitt Artist Pens with a brush tip (colors: 199 black, 146 smalte blue, 161 phthalo green, 129 madder lake pink, 230 cold gray I) for lettering, swings and fill-ins
- A textliner pastel rosé for highlights and markings
- A 40-page journal with dot grid
- Free Bullet Journaling Guide to download