Ink Pen Set | Hand lettering starter set | 8 pieces
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. The expressiveness and resistance to aging, as well as the possibility of combining them with many other painting techniques, have always made the medium interesting for artists and graphic designers. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artists' inks in a modern, uncomplicated drawing pen, the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and highly light-resistant drawing ink is ideal for making sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion drawings and illustrations.
- Everything you need for hand lettering: A pencil for preliminary drawings, Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner for contours, fine details and embellishments, and Pitt Artist Pens with brush tips for lettering, curves and fill-ins
- 9-piece set: 5 Pitt Artist Pens B = brush tip (colors 199 black, 274 warm gray V, 272 warm gray III, 233 cold gray IV, 230 cold gray I), 1 fineliner S = 0.3 mm (color 199 black), 1 bullet tip 1.5 mm (color 199 black), 1 pencil Castell 9000 B with rubber tip, 1 metal sharpener
- Developed with professional hand lettering artists
- Ideal for creative lettering and calligraphy
- Includes a hand lettering booklet with instructions and tips